Whether you're a dapper dude or a darling dame, our Roaring '20s costumes come in just about every size and style that you can think of. Our flapper dresses for women feature eye-catching sequins that will catch the light as you boogie across the dance floor, as well as layers of fringe and feathers to jazz up your look. For the men, you can decide whether you're one of the good guys or the bad guys: our gangster costumes feature pinstripe zoot suits and the essential Tommy gun, while our newsboy costumes come with suspenders, high-waisted slacks and newsboy caps for a prim and proper look. We even carry 1920s costumes in sizes just for kids.
Candy Apple Costumes' 1920s style dresses and suits are made to wear to a speakeasy party, a murder mystery or any other juice joint where you need to look a bit spiffy. We also offer all of the essential accessories to complete the ensemble, from feather boas and thigh-high stockings for the dames to pretend-cigarettes for the wise guys. If you're looking for your little ones, we even carry pint sized Roaring '20s costumes made just for children. See more flapper costume options in our Kids' '20s and '30s costume department.
Everyone knows that 1920s fashions were the bee's knees, see, so how about recreating an authentic period outfit for your upcoming costume party? No matter your age or your occasion, whether you're a wild flapper type or a more demure dame, Candy Apple Costumes has you covered with Roaring '20s men's fashions and women's fashions for just about anyone, as well as '20s Accessories and '20s Wigs to complete the look.
- Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby (The F. Scott Fitzgerald novel and American classic about the decadence of the Prohibition era was published in 1925.) F. Scott and his wife Zelda are also great costume inspiration, with their wild partying lifestyle!
- Alfalfa and Darla (Little Rascals, also known as Our Gang, began in 1922)
- Glamorous silent film stars of the 20s like Clara Bow, Jean Harlow, Marlene Dietrich, Louise Brooks, Anita Page, Theda Bara and Carole Lombard. Make it a couple costume with one of the famous male movie stars - Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd, Charlie Chaplin, Rudolph Valentino, or Douglas Fairbanks.
- Popeye and Olive Oyl (Flapper Olive was created in 1919 and her "sailor man" a few years later)
- Babe Ruth (famous American Major League baseball player from 1914 to 1935)
- Flapper and Gangster
- Little Orphan Annie and Daddy Warbucks, Miss Hannigan or even Sandy the Dog! (the Little Orphan Annie comic first appeared in 1924)
- Bonnie and Clyde - Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were a pair of lovers who went on a crime spree in the early 30s.
- Zorro and Elena (The character of Zorro was created in 1919, and his first movie The Mark of Zorro premiered in 1920)
- Cabaret singers and dancers (In the U.S., clubs reached their peak of popularity in 1920s Chicago. The musical Cabaret is set in 1931 and centers around the romance of cabaret performer Sally Bowles and American writer Cliff Bradshaw - great couple costume inspiration!)