Browse our online shop for an assortment of historical and cultural outfits that help adults and kids bring any era or fun theme to life. You can find everything from colonial costumes to '50s poodle skirts. And, of course, we have lots of accessories for creating authentic looks.
We gladly accept school purchase orders!
We've been working with schools and theater groups for over twenty years, since our early days as a brick and mortar store, catering to the local schools in our hometown. We're more than happy to extend our expertise, patience and understanding of the PO process to schools around the United States through CandyAppleCostumes.com.
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff can walk you through the process of buying through POs, helping you find the perfect costumes for your school productions and events. We can also work with you on special orders and negotiating volume discounts.
How to Place a Purchase Order:
Email any time or call us at our warehouse 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
Phone: (205) 722-0466
Fax: (205) 722-0469
In your email or phone call, we will need the following information:
- The item numbers and quantities of the products you want to order. (You could also add the items to your online shopping cart and send us a screenshot or cell phone photo of it.)
- Mailing address where you want the order delivered.
- Billing address, if different from the mailing address.
- A telephone number and e-mail address in case we need to contact you for more information about your order.
- Your shipping preference. (Many times, schools qualify for our free shipping for orders over $75.)
- How you prefer us to send the W-9 form (via PDF, mail or fax)
We write up your order on an invoice, which we ship to you inside the box along with your order. An invoice is also mailed directly to your school's office.