We know how tough sizing can be to figure out when shopping online, so we take special care to label our sizing as accurately as possible.
We are in the process of measuring every single size and style of costume in our warehouse and adding specific garment measurements to each costume!
If you don't see that information on an item you love, feel free to e-mail or call, and we'll be happy to check on it for you!
For your convenience, we've provided size charts for each of the brands we carry, because costumes can differ in size widely from brand to brand.
|We measure each of our actual costumes by the method below, so if you do the same, you'll be sure to get a great result.|
1. Choose a garment that fits similar to how you want the costume to fit.
2. Lay the garment out flat.
3. Using a sewing measuring tape, tape measure or yard stick, measure across the chest under the armpit seams, across the waist, and/or across the hips, depending on the type of garment. (If you don't have a measuring tape handy, try our Printable Measuring Tape.)
4. Double each measurement. (For example, 21 inches across equals a 42-inch measurement).
5. Compare to the size chart on your costume of choice, and order your size based on your largest measurement (chest, waist, hips).
Another option is to measure your body with a sewing tape and add a half inch to 2 inches to each measurement, depending on how roomy you want your costume to fit.
We recommend comparing not your just typical clothing size but also your measurements to the size charts. Many of our sexy costumes are designed to be very fitted and short, so if in doubt, you may want to order a size up from your normal size. If a particular costume runs small or large, we attempt to note that on the item page.
Please consider the size carefully before ordering - many costumes sell out fast, especially close to Halloween, so another size might not be available when you try to place an exchange order.
All measurements are in inches.
International Size Conversions:
Our sizes are all listed in United States sizes. For your convenience, we've posted a conversion chart for those sizes to some international sizes.
International Women's Size Conversions
If you have questions or concerns, contact us by e-mail kaykay (at) candyapplecostumes.com or via phone or fax, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
Candy Apple Costumes
3711 Resource Dr.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401